Experienced Houston Landscape Design
When you contact our office, we will collect some basic information from you including contact information, what kind of work you are interested in and how you heard about us.
Landscape designs are accomplished through careful listening and observation.
- We will listen to your objectives and endeavor to understand your landscape dreams.
- We will walk the property with you, taking notes and listening.
- We will ask questions to help bring the garden picture into better focus.
- We will discuss your anticipated budget for the work discussed.
- We will discuss whether our design services are appropriate and how they work.
After discussing your specific needs, we will prepare a proposal for landscape design services and submit it to you for approval. You must then return the signed proposal to our office with a retainer fee to begin the landscape design process.
We will measure and photograph the site and take notes to prepare a base plan upon which your landscape design will be developed. We will attempt to collect a site survey as well as house plans from your builder or Architect.
Landscape design options can range from conceptual to highly detailed plans.