This is a part-time role where you will hit the streets, attending popular events and canvassing high-traffic areas, to represent the Trademark brand. You’re the ideal ambassador if you love to hustle, inspire, and talk to anyone.
- Outgoing, reliable, friendly, and high energy
- Professional and presentable
- Strong interpersonal skills and great at approaching strangers
- Quick thinker, easily adapt to new environments
- Familiar with landscaping industry
As our Landscape Designer, you will prepare project estimates, design projects using CAD, work with installation crews to achieve total customer satisfaction, meet with clients at their properties and manage client accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIEs
- Preparation and creation of artistic conceptual and schematic designs along with drawings necessary for construction.
- Project estimation.
- Client interaction during design and installation phases.
- Project management with coordination of trades during the installation phase.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Houston plants
- Possess knowledge of City of Houston and surrounding municipality requirements and guidelines
- Possess artistic ability and abundant creativity
- Skills including proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills by both email & phone
- Excellent work ethic and promptness
- Outstanding listening skills & the ability to interpret instructions
- Ability to operate independently and take responsibility and initiative
- Ability to produce needed drawings & documentation with minimum supervision are necessary to perform the position.
Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design Degree required.
- Preferred, but not required, that candidates be licensed in the state of Texas.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in custom residential landscape design.
**A portfolio will be required during the interview process